- Job Ref: 1681
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
This role will deliver controlled execution of the outcomes for the Organisation Review Programme within agreed timeframes, budgets and scope. The Senior Project Manager will ensure robust work-stream plans in place to facilitate accurate monitoring, risk & dependency management, reporting.
- You will be responsible for defining and clarifying project scope, develop the project plan and schedule, and develop policies and procedures to support the achievement of the project objectives
- Manage and measure the quality, timeliness, budget, scope and cost of the deliverables. Checking project progress toward meeting its objectives, determining the cause of deviations from the plan and taking corrective actions to address deviations
- You will be a true team player and work with the programme manager, project managers and IT Project Managers along with ensuring strong working relations with the Human Relations department and Divisional Departments to plan the execution of business change projects
- Nominated point of contact for all active projects
- Constantly keep all stakeholders informed of any project changes time wise and economically
- Gather project requirements and support Work-Stream Leads to define & document task level project plans aligned to deliverables and within agreed timeframes, budget and scope.
- Develop and manage integrated project plan with external and internal programme interdependencies clearly articulated and communicated to the Programme Team, Work-Stream Leads, Project Leadership Committee and Project Steering Committee
- Pro-actively follow up with Work-Stream Leads to ensure ownership, monitoring and execution of task plan deliverables, and selection of optimum solutions to mitigate risks and resolve issues
- Prepare all project documentation in accordance with PM Process
- Report regularly and accurately on Programme Status, risk and dependency management to the Programme Manager and provide support in preparation for Project Steering Committee