Project Coordinator - Retail Software Development
- Job Ref: 2161
- Location: DUBLIN, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
World-class retail technology company, renowned for inventing the true real-time retail business solution is looking to hire a project coordinator.
Great opportunity to join a growing company where you can develop in a Project Manager role. Their solution gives retailers total visibility over their stock, sales and cash reporting, in true real-time.
As a Project Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation, development, and control of best practices across the Project.
- Coordination of project status, reporting, financials and designated management of operational project initiatives and activities
- Supporting Project Managers to deliver all projects.
- Communicating the PMO Methodology, standards and techniques to the appropriate staff.
- Developing best practices, techniques and tools for project planning, execution, project management, ongoing milestone/deliverable tracking, communication, and key performance metrics.
- Ongoing tracking and monitoring of budgets and CR’s across the project
- Accepting and assessing status reports and drafting of exec reports and MI
- Tracking and monitoring all project milestones and deliverable
- Conducting Project lessons learned and creating recommendations reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Tracking and reporting resource utilization and supporting the resource management process
- Maintain all project documentation, including archiving project documentation once the project is complete
- Providing general administrative support to the project
- Previous experience of working in IT development Projects
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organised approach and ability to work under pressure.
- Retail industry experience an advantage
You will be part of an experienced team, reporting directly into the Commercial Director.
Get is touch for more details at [email protected]