- Job Ref: 2602
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Project Coordinator for a contract role in Dublin, for our client a leading management consulting firm, in their client site in the banking industry.
As a Project Coordinator you will assist the Project Manager in a variety of Business Change and IT projects. This is a 6 months contract with attractive rates on offer and possibility of extension.
You will be required to:
- Provide project management support to the Project Manager(s), potentially across multiple projects within the change programme
- Assists with planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
- Sets up and provides detailed guidance on project management tools, procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
- Supports programme or project control boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent Excel, working with budgets and financial reports.
- An understanding of project life-cycle
- Scoping & Gathering Project Requirements
- Excellent customer service and client facing skills
- Ability to build, develop and maintain effective relationships internally and externally
- Experience in financial sector
Please apply if you are interested in the role, or contact us for more information.