- Job Ref: 5779
- Location: madrid, Spain
- Type: Fixed-Term
Do you have experience as a team member in data or other digital projects and are looking for a stepping-stone into project management? Are you highly organized?
We are a young, dynamic, informal and multicultural team of specialists with a range of skills from data, statistics, and engineering to business communications and project management and we need you!
While most of the team has their heads down on their projects, and the management team are busy with the wider picture, often it will be you who spots the opportunities or emerging issues that we need to focus on next.
- Manage the team inbox of requests from other parts of the organization, coordinating rapid prioritization and assignment of team members as needed, in collaboration with management.
- Work closely with project managers to understand emerging risks.
- Create and maintain documentation on team processes and other knowhow.
- Coordinate team logistics, including team member hiring, onboarding and offboarding, organization of key meetings and trips…
- Be the contact point for partners and suppliers in the practical aspects of their work with the team, such as information exchange, visits to our offices and payments.
- Other projects as requested.