- Job Ref: 3099
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Programme Manager for a 6-12 months contract with our client, an Insurance company. In this role you will work closely with the IT Team to improving and developing the project life cycle as part of the PMO. You will lead the replacement of a large IT system.
Your main duties:
- You will lead and implement client driven and internal initiatives that enable compete more efficiently in a constantly changing and demanding marketplace.
- You will scope, plan and delivery of programs of work to agreed timelines, quality, and budget.
- You will management of program stakeholders internal (including project resources) and external.
- You will create project plans and artifacts, defining scope, deliverables, budgets, timelines & milestones
- You will determine project delivery budget and ensure close change management to ensure delivery within budget
- And you will work closely with our clients to educate them in relation to the project life cycle and how to engage with them while promoting the benefits of a systematic approach to Project Management aligned with Group standards
We are looking for someone with IT background and Programme/Project Manager experience in the Insurance sector. In this role, you will have to manage difficult stakeholders so excellent stakeholder management skills are a must.
Do you have experience as a Programme/Project Manager in financial services sector? Do you have experience in software development projects? Certification in project management discipline is desirable.
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.