Programme Test Manager - Clinical
- Job Ref: 6222
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewProgramme Test Manager
Contract or Permanent
Dublin City Centre (remote initially)
Must have experience in Healthcare sector, NHS, HSE, Healthcare Insurance sector or Pharma Industry sector.
- Develops strategies and directs teams with diverse scope.
- Ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, are signed off.
- Proactively aims to achieve personal and team utilisation targets.
- Uses project planning tools and participates in the identification of and planning for future resource needs.
- Develops a fit-for-purpose reporting mechanism.
- Responsible for overall test plan design and processes, applying, articulating and constructing business specific end to end scenarios, defining standards for development of test scripts, deployment and reuse.
- Specifies the test environment for whole life-cycle testing and ensuring it reflects business requirements for execution.
- Consults with key business stakeholders to ensure application design is optimised for testability.
- Allocates and co-ordinates test schedules, work and resource plans; managing progress of all activities against the plan, managing own deliverables and that of others to meet delivery deadlines.
- Provides quality assurance evaluation estimates on various projects, including the ability to execute vision, goals and direction of a team/teams.
- Diagnoses problems and probes underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions. Can proactively anticipate and prevent problems, facilitate buy-in and guides implementation of corrective and/or preventive actions for complex issues.
- Identifies potential consequences and risk levels.
- Creates quality assurance procedures and user instructions to ensure a reusable process and tools approach.
- Defines and implements quality process improvements and metrics focused on defect prevention.
- Advises on risk assessment and risk management strategies for projects or release level.
- Inputs into proof of concept exercises and assists sales with pre-sales collateral. Identifies opportunities to expand client assignments.