- Job Ref: 5182
- Location: Sandyford Business Park, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Program Manager-Permanent-Dublin 18
Are you looking to join a company that is automating, optimising and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world?
We are looking for a Program Manager to join a growing team in which you will be responsible for the delivery of complex, programs and projects including enterprise programs in support of a line of business.
You will be responsible for:
- Accountable for delivering projects on time within budget and ensure quality of the overall program.
- Manage a portfolio of critical initiatives throughout the organisation in areas such as technology, business process and associated human capital that spans systems, geographies and functions.
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders and collaborate with functional project managers.
- Have a strong knowledge of the company
- Ability to identify issues and creating solutions in a timely manner.
- Degree in Business or Technical.
- 10 or more years of portfolio and program experience.
- PMP certified.
- Willing to travel.
- 5 or more years’ experience in a key leadership role and show strong management skills.
- Ability to deliver tough messages, driving accountability and resolving conflict.
- Technical understanding of PPM tools.
Have we caught your attention? If so contact me at [email protected]