Production/ Project Manager
- Job Ref: 3028
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Production/Project Manager for a six months contract. The role will be based in Dublin City Centre and you will work on developing e-learning solutions through the use of interactive technology.
What you will do on a daily basis?
- You will attend meetings to set processes and clarify scope for each project through correction cycles.
- You will contribute to or may create detailed project schedules that accommodate all product interdependencies and understands how and when one project will impact others
- You will manage schedule for full-service vendors
- Works with data management manager to ensure that material numbers for each component are setup in SAP (establishing specs and requesting ISBNs)
- You will schedule and lead weekly status meetings on assigned projects.
- You will gather information from vendors and internal staff prior to the meeting time so that the focus is on addressing and resolving delays.
Do you have experience in working with multiple projects? Do you have strong level of organization, ability to manage multiple projects and good project management skills? This position will suit someone who loves interacting with different teams, and has experience in coordinating and tracking project tasks.
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.