- Job Ref: 4209
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client produces high quality bespoke interior solutions for the commercial, retail and residential sectors. With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, they pride themselves on the ability to collaborate, develop and bring strong solution-based thinking to the clients. From idea right through to installation they manage every aspect of it.
As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for all the technical management, supervision and control of all workshop production processes within the company.
The role is to ensure that the highest standards of customer satisfaction are maintained at the most cost-effective price point with an agreed profitability to support the business as it grows.
Responsibilities of the Production Manager include:
· Developing and implementing business streamlining processes and procedures;
· Presenting financial reporting results, productivity of workshop team;
· Full Health & Safety Compliance;
· Reviewing general operations and introduce change;
· Managing the budget for the department and issue monthly reports on expenditure;
· Conducting annual performance review.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate competence in the following areas:
· Leading & Driving Performance
· Managing Resources
· Managing Relationships
· Anticipating & Adapting to Change
· Imagination, Innovation & Creativity
· Communications Skills
· Learning and Development
· 3rd level qualification in Business, Engineering, Management, or relevant
· Previous experience working in SME or manufacturing company
· Robust PC skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, 3rd party service software) is required
· Requires experience managing teams
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and significant experience of developing and maintaining customer relations and communicating effectively with people at all levels
· Innovative with experience of effective process and/or systems development
· Full, clean driving licence
We are looking forward to speaking with you!