Product Owner / Agile - Belfast
- Job Ref: 3333
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our client in Belfast. In this role you will be focus on the operational side of product development, ensuring that they understand the priority of the product and the customer requirements. In this project you will be focused closely with both internal teams and external customers.
Your daily basis:
- Engages with internal and external stakeholders to understand product requirements.
- Translates product requirements in to epics and user stories.
- Maintains a prioritised set of user stories on the product backlog for the Agile Scrum teams to implement.
- Ensures that the user stories and epics are traceable and that high level requirements are maintained.
- Defines the acceptance criteria for user stories and approves user stories once satisfied that the acceptance criteria have been met.
- Works closely with the Agile Scrum teams during refinement and implementation of user stories providing input, advice and clarifications when needed.
- Ensures that Agile Scrum teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and the technical and business value it delivers to the customer.
- Engages with the Architecture team when necessary to ensure the product’s architectural integrity is maintained during user story implementation.
- Acts as an evangelist of the product vision and value to all stakeholders.
- Ensures the overall quality of each sprint delivery.
- Manages stakeholder expectations with respect to delivery capability and release planning.
We are looking for somebody with experience in Agile Product Owner (or similar) and previously experience in the software sector, delivering software products in agile environment.
Do you have experience as a Product Owner in an agile environment? Do you have strong experience/knowledge delivering software products? If you do and you love to be a Product Owner we want to hear about you. Agile Product Owner certification is desirable but not mandatory.