- Job Ref: 5438
- Location: City West, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Location – City West Dublin
We are looking for a Product Owner with at least 3 years’ experience to join our client's Enterprise CyberSecurity (ECS) business unit. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-respected but growing company. You will be responsible for accelerating value delivery, by acting as a change agent, role model and teacher.
You will be responsible for
- Defining, refining, and communicating the mission of the product to the product team members and other stakeholders to motivate and rally support
- Anticipating, discovering, and prioritizing client / stakeholder needs to serve as the voice of the clients / stakeholders and guide execution of the team
- Measuring performance through established KPIs and deliver agreed upon business, technology, and people results
- Inspecting and evaluating progress, and removing impediments to making progress
- Defining, communicating, and evaluating deliverables against agreed acceptance criteria
- Making informed trade-off decisions to strike the right balance between quality, cost, and timelines
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years’ experience.
- You can understand client needs, effectively translating objectives into action, and prioritizing effectively.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset and inspire an Agile way of working
- You are energized by working collaboratively to deliver agreed business outcomes, drawing on the expertise of colleagues to inform the approach and remove impediments to making progress
- You are capable of leading, influencing, and motivating colleagues without formal authority, and have a track record of building high-performing teams