- Job Ref: 5400
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, a Scaling Software Company (Who's software is used in many countries worldwide) - based on the northside in Dublin, is looking for a Product Owner to join their team.
- This is an exciting role for a Product Owner to direct our client’s development efforts, acting as voice of the customer within their agile development team for their API and B2B products.
- The role requires you to transition the high-level requirements to detailed functional and technical specifications, through collaboration with the development team and stakeholders.
- Ensure usability and simplicity is at the forefront of all requirements across product changes, technology solutions and deliverables.
- Ensure large requirements are broken down into smaller, iterative releases, adding value for their customers.
- You will ensure that tests are passed before work is marked as complete as well as owning the UAT.
- You will take ownership of their work backlog, working closely with the Product Manager and development team and prioritise work.
- Product research including competitors, customers and data to support commercial and Product decisions.
- Communicate the product development progress to Product Managers.
- Own & prioritise the bug backlog to ensure product quality is not compromised in the drive for new functionality.
- Ensure that workload is appropriately split between product development, quality improvements and commercial needs.
- Plan & facilitate user story workshops with the technical team to:
- Create user stories at a level which allows the technical team to breakdown the tasks required to meet the requirements.
- Ensure the technical team fully understand the stories they will deliver.
- Work with the technical team to ensure realistic timescales are issued and met for software delivery. Maintain the roadmap as timescales come to light.
- Support the development team as required with clarifications throughout the development process.
- Responsible for delivery of software, ensuring full testing has been carried out and UAT completed.
- Analysing the data for deliverables and decision making, to support the Product Managers and stakeholders. This includes analysis of success metrics pre and post release, regularly updating the Product Manager, relevant to the business case.
- Responsible for analysing the data for deliverables and decision making, to support the Product Managers and stakeholders. This includes analysis of success metrics pre and post release, regularly updating the Product Manager.
What will you bring to us?
- You have at least 2 years’ experience working as Product Owner in an Agile Development team.
- A proven track record in delivering B2B products and/or API integrations, with a customer and design led approach.
- Your previous roles have included aspects of Business Analysis including data analysis.
- knowledge of UX design concepts would be an asset.
- Candidates must be fully eligible to work in Ireland immediately
* This is a contract position*