- Job Ref: 5363
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Are you a Product Owner looking to join a growing Payment company and drive the growth of a strategic mobile and web product?
You will join an expanding team that provides provides an integrated multi-channel payment infrastructure incorporating retail, online and mobile payments to leading European financial institutions, mobile operators, utility providers, government agencies and major retailers.
As the Product Owner you will be responsible for the product development roadmap and building a best in class user experience for mobile and web.
We are looking for someone who:
- Understands customer needs and gather product requirements
- Translate business/product requirements into user stories
- Provide clear direction to the development team regarding product requirements and prioritization of enhancements
- Work closely with the Project Manager to prioritise the Jira backlog and re-adjust stories as required
- Facilitate the success of the scrum team during each sprint i.e. clarify requirements, reprioritise work, review development releases and prioritise changes
- Collaborate with UX/UI partners to develop prototypes to deliver the high-level vision of the features
- Ensure all mobile app and web designs are designed to the appropriate standards in terms of UX / Usability / Accessibility
- Communicate and collaborate across departments as the product is released to market
- Support the definition of a future product roadmap in conjunction with business requirements
- Is fully eligible to work in Ireland immediately.
This is a permanent role based in South Dublin. Get in touch by applying below for more details.