- Job Ref: 4717
- Location: a coruña, Spain
- Type: Permanent
This role will act as the Product Owner for an important company in the retail sector and will be able to evangelize the product vision effectively to key internal stakeholders as well as to various teams within a project.
You will need to work in an Agile environment within a multidisciplinary team, with scrum masters, product designers and engineers, in partnership with internal and external teams during implementation; be available to quickly answer questions and make scope trade-off decisions in consultation with internal stakeholders and SMEs.
This is a strategic role and should be capable of understanding the overall big picture of the product, and has to be up to date with everything that happens in the digital product field to contribute with new ideas and trends in order to obtain an improved online product.
What would your functions be?
• Able to understand the needs of Business stakeholders and work closely with them and the engineers architect during the initial creation of the scope.
• Be the voice of the client and understand the needs that drive the product, the functionality and scope, being able to create different phases, starting with an MVP.
• Be an expert with respect to trends in technologies and products
• Make decisions and be qualified to make them: balance a mix of strategic and operational decisions
• Work closely with team leads to help define goals and provide insight into the product vision
• Build and prioritize the backlog of the team based on the user's needs, market evolution and the interests of the company.
• Lead the Sprint Planning and Refinement sessions with your team and actively participate in others such as the Daily or the Sprint Retrospective.
• Ensure that the most priority items in your backlog are well described, have acceptance criteria and have all the dependencies detected.
• Keep in touch with the different areas to know and understand their needs and problems, keeping them informed of the direction in which the product will be developed.
• Present the result of the work of the team to the rest of the organization, communicating the impact of their deliveries, the evolution of their main metrics and the key learnings of the research with users.
• Search for new opportunities inside the account, based on the knowledge of the different products running at the company.
How do we imagine you?
• With a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position, managing the development of digital products in e-Commerce.
• We visualize you with deep knowledge in the field of digital product, which shares the values of agility, autonomy, empathy and with a clear orientation to results.
• With technology-based training, preferably in Computer Engineering.
• Demonstrable technical level knowledge, especially in the design and construction of APIs.
• We imagine you as a proactive person, with management skills and eager to coordinate new projects.
• With good communication skills, teamwork and leadership skills.