Product Optimization Engineer
- Job Ref: 2894
- Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
• The Role:
You will play a key role in assessing and optimizing next generation digital products and services
• About You:
o Do you love coding?
o Have you a strong background in developing and delivering high volume web services?
o Are you passionate about delivering high quality, high performing and highly extensible software?
o Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting global initiatives right now?
• Be part of the team that assesses some of the most strategically important new services with a view to optimizing on performance, extensibility and maintainability.
• Continually ideate, scope, develop, deliver, test and iterate new tools to gauge performance and facilitate partner onboarding & support.
• Partner with product owners to help them optimize their services.
• Ensure appropriate levels of automation are adopted (build, deploy, configure, validate, monitor).
• Liaise with other technology, regional and commercial teams to execute.
All About You
• Must be highly proficient in Java and/or web/native app development.
• Proven track record in web application development - multiple examples of solutions deployed where you were a key architect and coder.
• Background in Dev/Ops a distinct advantage.
• Background in automation a distinct advantage.
• You care about the technical architecture and design - ensuring that the solution is flexibly designed and performs efficiently.
• Experience in building commerce/payment applications can be an advantage but not required.
• You strive to create highly intuitive and responsive products.