Product Manager - Platform
- Job Ref: 5443
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client, an AI Intelligence platform, based in Dublin City Centre, are looking for a Platform Product Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for driving the planning, execution and delivery of the next evolution of the platform. You will bring your business and technological knowledge together to define product requirements, prioritize trade-offs, and measure customer impact throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Build a knowledge of the platform, customers and their importance.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering teams and UX teams to determine solutions and UX workflows to help customers achieve outcomes.
- Drive planning sessions and prioritize work.
- Gather feedback and engage product usage metrics to drive decision making and product evolution.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of our client’s suite of API’s including performance and documentation.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years as a Product Manager in a SaaS company.
- 3+ years Agile & Scrum
- Strong understanding of API first products
- Experience managing technical features +/or products
- Ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships
- The inclination to get your hands dirty from testing their API’s, building mock-ups to help communicate your ideas to writing your own SQL to understand their data
- **Must be fully eligible to work in Ireland immediately**
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options
- 24 days annual leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Relocation assistance