Product Manager - Data Analytics
- Job Ref: 5448
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Product Managers with a Data Analytics background looking to join our client, an AI Intelligence platform’s growing team. As the Data Collection Product Manager, you will drive the planning, execution and delivery of their data collection strategy. Combining your business and IT expertise to define data collection requirements, prioritize trade-offs, and measure customer impact throughout the software development lifecycle
Our client is a lead AI Intelligence platform company, who work with major international companies.
- Build a knowledge of the platform, customers and their importance. Also, the data they collect, how they use it and why
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify how we should evolve and improve our data collection and processing capabilities
- Drive planning sessions and prioritize work.
- Gather feedback and engage product usage metrics to drive decision making and product evolution.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of our data collection and processing including quality and documentation
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years in a role with a strong data focus such as Senior Data Analyst, Technical Product Manager / Owner etc.
- Hands on experience with data analysis tools / technologies such as Python, R, SQL, Google BigQuery, Google DataStudio, Tableau, Power BI, and Excel Ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships.
- Strong understanding of key data concepts and their application such as quality, provenance, lineage etc
- The inclination to get your hands dirty from testing their API’s, building mock-ups to help communicate your ideas to writing your own SQL to understand their data
- **Must be fully eligible to work in Ireland immediately**
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options
- 24 days annual leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Relocation assistance