- Job Ref: 6862
- Location: Nenagh, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
OverviewOur client, a major Fintech/Payments company, is looking for a talented Product Manager to join their team in Tipperary. This role will be a hybrid working model when things go back to normal.
You will be working on our client's devices that handel credit card and Point-of-Sale (POS). They operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and collaboration for merchants, application developers, service providers and their merchant’s customers.
- Define the product vision, product goals and product roadmap.
- Update the roadmap to reflect new learnings from user research and user analytics
- Define user requirements
- Communicate requirements with design, engineering and other stakeholders
- Review and prioritize the product backlog
- Build business cases (including opportunity sizing and financial analysis) to define, evaluate and prioritize competing opportunities
- Several years experience in product management, product marketing, quality assurance / quality engineering or sales engineering.
- Degree/Diploma in a relevant field
- Proven track record of using data to influence requirements, design and implementation
- Strong management skills, including the ability to be a leader in complex projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships