- Job Ref: 4522
- Location: Dublin 2, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My client is Your focus will be on delivering the application APIs required to support integrations between Altify and other key tools in the sales ecosystem, including reporting and analytics used to drive effective usage of Altify. Core responsibilities include:
- Ensuring our data APIs are clean and robust.
- Supporting and initiating new product features to meet our customer needs.
- Identifying key integration partners and working with the team to deliver the integration.
As part of this job role, you will:
- Focus on the user and consider anything we build based on the customer value it can deliver.
- Understand our business strategy and deliver product that supports how to achieve it.
- Manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this into a working backlog so your team is always delivering on the most impactful areas.
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with our customer-facing teams & the rest of the product team; contextualise and define those problems for the development team.
- Understand the technical capabilities of integration partners and be able to identify and articulate a user problem that this capability could solve and the value it will bring to end users.
- Collaborate with your team & other PMs in thinking big and imagining future solutions that solve customer problems.
- Partner with Engineering Managers across the group to scope these solutions to help deliver valuable solutions to customers as early as possible.
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers.
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years software industry experience, in technical or product role
- 1+ years Product Analyst / Management experience
- Experience in an agile development environment a strong plus
- Strong collaboration skills – you can partner with people across multiple teams to deliver well scoped solutions that solve the customer problem.
- Good communication skills – you can clearly articulate product decisions and the reasoning behind them.