- Job Ref: 5707
- Location: madrid, Spain
- Type: Fixed-Term
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the product management team’s implementation of product strategy and roadmap, particularly as it pertains to our institutional (B2B) web experience and fan-facing digital experiences for Olympic Committees.
- Coordinate and collect feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Deliver Business Requirement Documents and Functional Requirements Documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Manage backlog and prioritize development activities, including supporting teams that need further clarity or insight into requests.
- Help create QA test plans and assist with UAT.
- Grow leadership skills within the company.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 6+ years in a digital field, ideally with web product management experience.
- Good understanding of all elements of a website lifecycle from technology, development, information architecture, etc.
- Experience in Agile methodology, sprint planning and prioritization
- Ability to present and support point of view.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment with firm deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluent in English, other languages are desirable.