Principal Software Engineer, Java
- Job Ref: 5688
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
e-Frontiers is working in partnership with a Dublin based firm to hire a Principal Software Engineer, Java
You will have a passion for working with wide ranging technologies, get a kick out of creating well-designed code, enjoy inspiring others to set high standards in technical excellence and delivering technology solutions which delight customers.
- You will promote technical excellence of delivery of new capabilities, which meet market needs, and support our rapidly growing business, overseeing the design and implementation of quality code across the team
- You will provide all engineers with design and implementation support, articulating key architectural and technical concepts clearly and succinctly
- You have 10 years' experience of Java, Spring
- Ability to communicate and influence best-practices within the team
- An agile mindset, valuing respect, collaboration, continuous improvement and learning cycles, pride in ownership, focus on delivering value, flow and the ability to adapt to change
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information technology or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience with automated unit and integration testing
- RDMS experience
Nice to Have / Non-essential
- Experience in cloud computing - ideally AWS
- Experience with front-end technologies (React, Angular)
- Competitive starting salary
- Family Health insurance
- Strong Pension Plan
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating the required salary and availability to have a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.