Pre Sales Consultant - Solutions Architect
- Job Ref: 2635
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a global partner and implementation consultancy of SAP, ERP solutions and financial software applications.
With more than 200 employees across the globe they are expanding their operations in London and looking to hire a Pre-Sales Consultant - Solutions Architect to assist sales team in winning new business.
Your goal is to deliver excellent ERP solutions demonstrations, drafting proposals, insights or any other activities required to secure a new customer.
What are your responsibilities as a Presales Consultant?
- You will collaborate closely with a sales team (Business Development Managers and Account Managers) to help closing ERP solution sales with potential customers
- Assist in preparation and actual demonstrations of the solutions to potential customers
- Work closely with IT department drafting infrastructure proposals (sample architecture, supported platform, etc.)
- Being an internal expert for ERP solutions and constantly engaging with partners about new features and training up on those internal and external stakeholders
- Work on product training materials; collaterals, reports, white papers, etc.
As a Presales Consultant you will maintain a high level technical understanding of the ERP products on offer by the client, being able to assess client needs, and demonstrate and present solution proposals to clients. You will produce high quality technical quotations as necessary.
What is important to make the person successful in this position?
To be a successful Presales Consultant, it is essential that you have a strong understanding of the Business Intelligence and Performance Management market and experience in the ERP presales role.
Experience of SAP solutions such as Business Objects, as well as Cognos, Infor BI, Epicor, IFS, MS Dynamics NAV would be of key importance. You should be able to create and configure demonstration scenarios showing benefits of technical solutions to potential clients.
Ideally you would have university degree or an equivalent technical/IT education.
Personally you will be a highly motivated and results driven. You should be dynamic with the ability to build trusting relationships. You should be articulate and persuasive with excellent English Level (especially written for bid responses).
What’s on the offer?
This role is based at London city centre and comes with strong package of £60k to £80k basic range with commission and bonus providing an OTE of £80k to £100k.
What are the steps?
Please apply with your CV and we will come back to you to discuss the details if your profile fits the requirements.