Pre-Sales Consultant (DACH Region)
- Job Ref: 3631
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Type: Permanent
Pre-Sales Consultant (DACH)
Our client is a global computer software company which brings simple, secure international payment solutions to businesses. They service customers in US, Europe and Asia Pacific and have offices over the globe.
Due to expanding operations we are now looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to be based in Germany and work with customers in the DACH Market.
More about the role…
Successful candidate will report to the Head of Pre-Sales and will be tasked to provide business and product consultancy services to new and existing customers.
The person would be a trusted advisor to a customer understanding their business requirements and providing solutions to business problems.
What is required to be successful for this job?
- German and English language skills are a must for the role.
- Previous experience with Document Automation, ERP, CRM, TMS systems in a financial services environment is ideal, but not a must.
- Experience working with different types of documents used in Finance.
- Ability to conduct Business Process Analysis and Document findings.
- Previous experience in delivering presentations and demonstrations to C level and end users audiences is a must.
- Strong written and verbal skills in German and English are required.
- Ability to work under the tight deadlines and collaborate with different teams.
- Knowledge of AX/JDE/Sharepoint would be advantageous
- Full clean driving licence
Thank you very much for considering this role. We look forward to hearing from you with the CV attached. Please press the APPLY Button to proceed.