PMO -Banking (Contract-Dublin)
- Job Ref: 3981
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a PMO with banking background to work for contract for our client which is a leader in the consulting industry. You will be based on client site within the financial sector.
- Supporting Programme/Project Managers to deliver all projects within the Programme portfolio
- Communicating the PMO Methodology, standards and techniques to the appropriate staff.
- Developing best practices, techniques and tools for project planning, execution, project management, ongoing milestone/deliverable tracking, communication, and key performance metrics.
- Ongoing tracking and monitoring of budgets and CR’s across the programme.
- Accepting and assessing status reports and drafting of exec reports and MI
- Tracking and monitoring all project milestones and deliverables
- Conducting Project post-mortems and creating recommendations reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Tracking and reporting resource utilization and supporting the resource management process.
- Maintain all project documentation including archiving project documentation once project is complete
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating of project status, reporting, financials and designated management of operational Programme initiatives and activities
- Supporting the implementation, development, and control of best practices across the Programme.
- Previous experience of working in a large Financial/IT Project Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organised approach and ability to work under pressure.
If you see yourself reflected on the previous lines, don't hesitate to get in touch and I will contact you asap!