- Job Ref: 2834
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
This is a great opportunity for a PMO to work in a permanent position in an international consulting company. You would be expose to several high profile projects in a variety of industries, particularly financial industry in Dublin.
The main responsibilities of this role are to support and implement the processes and deliverables of the PMO Reporting team. This includes:
- Collaborating with project team members to gather project plan status for reporting needs
- Building and implementing new reports using Microsoft Office tools and other Citi PMO Reporting tools
- Adopting and implementing industry standards to optimize and maintain efficient reporting architecture
- Creating, supporting, and maintaining ongoing operational, managerial, and executive reporting (i.e. daily/weekly delivery team status and metrics)
- This role is accountable for the quality and accuracy of reporting deliverables. The PMO Reporting Analyst will be expected to help manage the reporting work queue and have a keen understanding of priorities and milestones.
If you are interested in joining a well established consulting company, please apply and we will contact you. If you want more information, please contact us.