- Job Ref: 4120
- Location: Dublin, United States
- Type: Contract
OverviewWe are looking for an experienced PHP Developer for a minimum 6 months contract position with my client a leader in the asset management industry.
Your Duties and Responsibilities will be:
- This role is responsible for WebBMO front-end and server side development in PHP.
- The candidate is required to quickly learn the business use, and all functional and technical aspects of the application.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Capable of working in a standalone manner on development, with minimal assistance.
- Ensure compliance with development standards and frameworks.
- As the back end is in oracle, with data integration via PL/SQL integration. An understanding of integrating PHP, with oracle on the back end, is required.
- Sophisticated screens (HTML, CSS, Java Script etc.) on the front end to manage data exceptions from the back-end loads, move data, update static data, manage anomalies, manage roles and permissions etc. have to be implemented during the project.
- Requirement to write technical specifications and support documentation.
- Participation in the resolution of production problems.
- Work to tight deadlines to deliver on projects and business deadlines.
- Degree educated in an IT discipline.
- Must have minimum 5 years of hands on experience, of developing applications in PHP
- Symphony 2 or 3 framework
- Strong relational database skills.
- Some knowledge PL/SQL highly desirable
- Korn scripting experience is also helpful
- Knowledge of integration with Siebel CRM an advantage.
- Demonstrate experience of or willingness to, work in an agile development team using Jira.
- Solid understanding of OO concepts (classes, objects, interfaces, inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism).