- Job Ref: 6325
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is on the lookout for a Performance Engineer with a passion for Performance testing. They are looking for someone who enjoys continuous learning and has the drive to implement change.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for supporting the delivering of strategic change for the performance testing team.
- Provide performance testing services across a diverse set of applications, technologies, and teams.
- Ability to identify and implement innovative solutions to increase the scale and effectives of Performance Testing Service.
The skills you will bring:
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- 2+ Years Performance Testing Experience required
- Practical experience of using JMETER Performance test tool
- AWS Experience
- Strong Programming experience in at least one of the following: Groovy, Bash, Java and Python
- Proven understanding of Jenkins
- Use of Grafana / Influx DB for Performance test reporting
- Working experience of version control tools such as Bitbucket