Performance Test Engineer
- Job Ref: 2205
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
What is this Opportunity?
My client is looking to hire an experienced Performance Test Engineer with a proven track record in developing, owning, executing and reporting on comprehensive sets of performance tests to join their QA team.
Any detail on the company?
My client who
What do I need to bring?
- Eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland (European Union citizen or work visa holder).
- 4+ years of performance testing experience.
- Experience in Apache JMeter, HP LoadRunner or SOASTA CloudTest or other performance testing tools
- Experience of performance testing multi-tier systems; Database, App Servers, Web and Mobile Apps (iOS & Android).
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Experience/understanding of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience of working with Linux and SQL.
- ISTQB is highly desirable.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins is desirable.
- Experience with Amazon AWS is desirable
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, networking topology, routers, switches
- Python, Java, C++ or C# experience is desirable.
What can I earn?
Successful candidates can expect to earn from €50K - €55K with some really good benefits.
What do I do to get this job?
Call Ana Martin on +353 85 187 4301 or email [email protected]e-frontiers.ie to find out more. No CV, no problem! Contact me anyway and give me the ‘heads up’ that you are interested.