Passport Advantage Licensing Expert (PALE)
- Job Ref: 5398
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Passport Advantage Licensing Expert
Our Client is a leading global independent third-party provider of IT support and maintenance for a renowned IT Solution provider IBM. Headquartered in Dublin, they also have subsidiaries in the UK & USA, and with partners worldwide.
They are expanding a lot and looking to hire an experienced Passport Advantage Licensing Expert to join the growing License & Product Intelligence team.
The IBM Passport Advantage Licensing Expert will have responsibility for bringing clarity to product licensing entitlements, establishing customers Effective License Position (ELP), and aiding the company in identifying which IBM Software Products are a good candidate for 3rd Party Support & Maintenance.
· Assist customers with any queries they have with regard to their IBM licensing (agreements, migrations, novation’s, product bundling, supporting program entitlements etc).
· As part of thr customer onboarding process you will perform a detailed analysis of customers IBM Passport Advantage sales history in order to compile a detailed reporting outlining their exact IBM software product entitlements.
· Research and capture IBM product evolution changes in order to present an accurate view of the product lifecycle.
· Provide advice and guidance around the characteristics and restrictions of licensing a particular product or suite of products.
Applicant Must Have
Skills and experience:
· Previous in-depth knowledge of IBM Passport Advantage licensing is a must, ideally working with IBM, a Business Partner, or a consultancy firm.
· Deep knowledge of the IBM Passport Advantage programme, associated agreements and licensing.
· Strong ability to be unfailingly diplomatic in a high pressure, fast-paced and complex environment.
· Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to envision and deliver innovative solutions.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to listen effectively in a time pressured environment.