Oracle ETL Developer
- Job Ref: 4033
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewI am looking for an Oracle ETL Developer for my client, a leader in the travelling industry for a 12 months contract in Dublin North.
Some details about the role:
The role is an important one with responsibility for the development and support of applications within the Data Warehouse area with particular emphasis the Enterprise Data Warehouse. This role reports directly to the ETL Team Lead.
It is essential that we have:
- Deep knowledge of Data Warehousing technologies and methods
- 5 years or equivalent experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects
- Experience developing in Oracle and Microsoft data warehouse software tools and solutions e.g. Oracle Data Integrator, Microsoft SSIS, PL/SQL etc.
- Experience with the full development lifecycle (planning, requirements, design/?architecture, development, implementation, support/?maintenance)
- Experience of interpreting business requirements from a wider perspective and recommending the most appropriate technical solutions in line with industry advances
- Demonstrates ability to resolve problems at a team and technical level
- Knowledge of Data Governance and Master Data Management processes in business organisations
- Experience of working with and managing the output from offshore development teams
- Experience of Tableau, Essbase & Cognos technologies
- Ability to identify, evaluate and implement technical opportunities to move my clients business forward – what do these technologies mean and what can the company get from them
- Experience working in a strong project governance environment and maintaining delivery
- Experience of rationalising solutions across multiple technologies into a core technology set
- Able to motivate a team and develop the skills within the team.