- Job Ref: 2779
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a talented Oracle Developer to work for our client, leader in the financial sector, for a 6 months contract.
Some details about the project:
To develop, make enhancements to and support the various systems in accordance with business priority.
What would be you responsibilities?
• Design, Development and Unit-Test of Oracle forms and reports
• Design, Development and Unit-Test of PL SQL
• Creation of functional and technical specifications in line with business requirements
• Deliver technical solutions for mission critical systems primarily in Forms/Reports Oracle 11g
• Development of UNIX shell scripts
• Provision of support services in accordance with agreed SLAs
• Monitor and investigate systems issues
• Support releases in accordance with development life cycle
• Identify and communicate problems and recommend solutions
• Co-ordinate with system administrators during implementations
Along with the above the successful candidate will:
• Have a proven capability to work closely with business users in a team-oriented environment.
• Have experience of managing 3rd party Applications related service providers
• Have experience in providing Applications support services in accordance with agreed SLAs.
• Have 4 or more years of Oracle experience in an IT environment. Financial services experience is desirable.
• Proven track record
• Have strong interpersonal skills
• Be determined to succeed
• Be able to work in a highly pressurised and challenging environment
• Focused on priorities
This position requires immediate start and only accepting candidates eligible to work in Ireland.
If you would like to know more don't hesitate to get in touch.