Oracle Data Analytics Consultant
- Job Ref: 4348
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
I am looking for an experienced Oracle Data Analytics Consultant for a 12 months contract for my client, a leader in offering consultancy services to a number of clients in Dublin city Center area.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Augment existing team providing additional technical expertise for Data Analytic projects.
- Provide output (documents, presentations, dashboards) for Departments clients.
- Mentor the existing team, where required.
- Create documentation & specifications for Data Analysis projects.
Your and Experience, competencies and skillets will be:
- Working with Oracle Databases.
- Using several programming languages and statistical software packages to conduct data analytics. (Including Oracle PL/SQL, Access VB & SQL, R/R-Studio, Python, Power BI).
- Accessing and reviewing available data, searching and identifying patterns or gaps which could indicate new insights in data analytics projects. Available data will be in various forms including, but not limited to, Excel & CSV files, Access Databases, Oracle Database tables (as ABTs & Star-schemas), Open Data sources (e.g. data.gov.ie).
- Analysing very large & diverse datasets and presenting findings using visualisation tools and techniques, such as Power BI, R, Python, Qlik, as well as producing results as Management Reports, PowerPoint presentations or Dashboards.
- Conducting analysis requirements & solutions for various Departmental Divisions & Business Areas.
- Performing A/B testing using business acumen based on different hypotheses to directly and indirectly impact different Key Performance Indicators.
And it will also be a plus to:
- Have a proven record of working on projects involving Enterprise Oracle Database.
- Have at least two years’ experience in using the following programming languages and statistical software packages to conduct data analytics:
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Access VB & SQL
- Have some experience in using the following for data analytics:
- R/R-Studio or Python
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in using available data to identify patterns or gaps which could indicate new insights in data analytics projects.
If this is of interest to you contact me and will be happy to give you some details about my client and this project.