- Job Ref: 5302
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an AgriTech start-up company based in Cork. They have developed and launched a ground-breaking reproductive and health monitoring system for the global dairy industry.
As the company grows, we are looking to incorporate Operations Manager/Operations Specialist who would be able to come in and take full responsibility of logistics, QA, supply chain, maintenance, production and other aspects. It will be a very important addition to their team of current 10 people.
- Monitor production activities across our factories and adjust schedules for on-time delivery.
- Ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Ensure that team follows company policies and safety standard
- Supervise production teams to manage and execute production projects.
- Work with the team to plan, schedule and perform production activities.
- Assign daily workload to team members.
- Develop production program and guidelines to support company objectives.
- Manage the stock replenishment of the one line shop
- Carry out cycle counting
- Suggest process improvements to enhance production quality and capacity.
- Investigate production issues and develop resolutions.
- Determine equipment, material and manpower requirements for project execution.
- Recommend cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality standards.
- Proven production or manufacturing experience.
- Deep knowledge of production management.
- Understanding of quality standards.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is preferred
The role is at mid €40k range and has flexitime work opportunity. It would suit someone with 5-10 years of operations experience to come in full time or a senior Operations Professional who is looking for a part time job.