On-site Support Engineer - London
- Job Ref: 3022
- Location: San Francisco, United States
- Type: Permanent
• Provide first line support through the call-logging software and on-site, as appropriate for all incidents and requests.
• Work with VIPs, providing a white glove service where necessary.
• Issue customers with details of call assignment and likely resolution timescales.
• Reassign or escalate incidents and requests to on-site third line support, third parties or other teams where appropriate discussing fully with colleagues.
• Monitor and update all incidents and requests, including calls assigned to external suppliers.
• Review incidents and requests with customers and work together to continuously improve service delivery provision.
• Deal directly with requests and complaints alike and escalate where necessary.
• TCP/IP Troubleshooting
• Blackberry Enterprise Server Blackberry Handhelds
• Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 / 2010 / 2013
• RSA Secure ID or other VPN Technologies
• Active Directory 2008
• All Windows 2010 / 2013 / 2016 Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Windows 7 / Windows 10
• LAN/WAN troubleshooting Skills
• Building and Maintaining Desktop/Laptops (HP/Dell)
• Network Security
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
• 2 years desktop support experience, preferably in a Financial Services Environment
• Support Desk call logging tools – HP service centre / Remedy / JIRA
• Senior management / VIP support
• Cisco Unified Call Manager• Bloomberg/Reuters
• MCP / MCITP Windows 7 / MCDST / MCSA
• ITIL v3 Foundation
• Data Centre experience
• On call / Out of hours experience
• Apple products / Mobile technologies
• Excellent maternity & paternity benefits
• Paid annual leave
• Private Health Care