On-site IT Support Engineer
- Job Ref: 5656
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Role: On-Site Support Engineer
For this role we are looking for a Support Desk Engineer to provide full-time, onsite support to our clients. This involves working onsite with key clients to tackle issues and handle the resulting incidents and service requests using the incident management system and request fulfilment processes in line with the objectives of the.
- Provide first line support through the call-logging software and on-site, as appropriate for all incidents and requests.
- Work with VIPs, providing a white glove service where necessary.
- Issue customers with details of call assignment and likely resolution timescales.
- Reassign or escalate incidents and requests to on-site third line support, third parties or other teams where appropriate discussing fully with colleagues.
- Monitor and update all incidents and requests, including calls assigned to external suppliers.
- Review incidents and requests with customers and work together to continuously improve service delivery provision.
- Deal directly with requests and complaints alike and escalate where necessary.
- TCP/IP Troubleshooting
- Blackberry Enterprise Server Blackberry Handhelds
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 / 2010 / 2013
- RSA Secure ID or other VPN Technologies
- Active Directory 2008
- All Windows 2010 / 2013 / 2016 Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Windows 7 / Windows 10
- LAN/WAN troubleshooting Skills
- Building and Maintaining Desktop/Laptops (HP/Dell)
- Network Security
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years desktop support experience, preferably in a Financial Services Environment
- Support Desk call logging tools – HP service centre / Remedy / JIRA
- Senior management / VIP support
- Cisco Unified Call Manager
- MCP / MCITP Windows 7 / MCDST / MCSA
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Data Centre experience
- On call / Out of hours experience
- Apple products / Mobile technologies
Generous salary & bens on offer