- Job Ref: 3982
- Location: New York, United States
- Type: Permanent
OverviewThe Office Administrator will be responsible for ensuring a smooth running of the New York office and company apartments while contributing to driving sustainable growth for the company.
The company is a global leader in financial technology managed services and IT infrastructure products. We enable our clients to deliver a dual mandate: operating world-class financial technology infrastructure today, while supporting business scalability and new technology for tomorrow. Developing and engaging our people is a strategic priority for our business. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team and contribute to the future growth and success of the company
The Office Administrator will be responsible for ensuring a smooth running of the New York office and company apartments while contributing to driving sustainable growth for the company. The successful candidate will perform a combination of administrative duties as part of this role working across a range of organizational functions including travel, HR procurement and finance.
- Maintain and ensure the smooth running of the office, reception area, office common areas and boardroom.
- Organise and print paperwork, documents and electronic information.
- Maintain the condition of the office and work with building management to arrange for necessary works.
- Manage the office calendar and communications.
- Deal with customer and vendor communications via telephone, email and face to face
- Liaise with the finance team to record information on payments, receipts and invoices, both issued and received.
- Assist finance with accounts receivable and payable tasks. This includes interacting with key vendors, collecting and collating invoices and uploading onto accounting software. Cash and cheque collection, following up with clients for outstanding payments, working with senior members of the management team to manage bank payments and transfers.
- Maintain and develop key relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Assist with client networking events.
- Assist the management team with additional administrative support as required.
- Assist with employee on boarding and inductions as required.
- Assist with global travel requirements, including maintaining and resourcing of the corporate apartments.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role or demonstrable transferable experience and skills
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels within an organisation.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills, proficiency in Excel and Outlook & knowledge of a range of software packages.
- The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability.
- A good understanding of business demands
Please submit a CV and cover letter to [email protected] CV must be a maximum of 2 pages. Covering letter must detail the role you are applying to along with your availability.