- Job Ref: 3751
- Location: New York, United States
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a global leader specialized in financial technology managed services, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Outsourced technology, Application hosting and management, and Low latency colocation.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, dynamic, talented Office Administrator to join our client’s team and contribute to companies’ future growth and success.
- The Office Administrator will be responsible for running of the New York office and company apartments and will work across a range of organizational functions including travel, HR procurement and finance.
- Maintain and ensure the smooth running of the office, reception area, office common areas and boardroom. Organise and print paperwork, documents and electronic information. Deal with customer and vendor communications via telephone, email and face to face.
- Assist finance with accounts receivable and payable tasks. This includes interacting with key vendors, collecting and collating invoices and uploading onto accounting software. Cash and cheque collection, following up with clients for outstanding payments, working with senior members of the management team to manage bank payments and transfers.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role (office administration, reception)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Organisational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills, proficiency in Excel and Outlook & knowledge of a range of software packages.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability.
Thank you for your time considering this application.
If you already assessed your experience and excited to start a new challenging role, please hit the button below and Apply now! We look forward to speaking to you.