OBIEE Business Intelligence Architect
- Job Ref: 2656
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for an experienced OBIEE Business Intelligence Architect to work for our client a leading fintech company.
Your role role is to strategically design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses.
Your main duties/responsibilities will be:
- Direct, organize, and lead projects in the implementation and use of OBIEE
- Design, code, test, and document BI systems, applications, and programs.
- Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for BI front-end applications.
- Produce and implement ETL design guidelines to ensure a manageable ETL infrastructure for the BI system.
- Setup OBI Users and Security
- Define, Implement, and Setup of, Physical, Logical (business), and Presentation objects in OBI
- Knowledge of dimensional modeling design and principles
- Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change, and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
- Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary.
- Mentor and/or provide leadership to junior members of the team.
And it is also important that you have:
- Minimum of 3 years direct work experience with Oracle OBIEE.
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling.
- Experience with relational databases, such as Oracle, MS SQL Server
- Expertise in OBIEE tools, such as ODI, Essbase, OLAP, Answers, and Smartview.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential in order to train and coach multiple business areas.
This is an initial 6 months contract with high possibility of extension. Don't hesitate to get in contact for more details.