OBIEE BI Developer
- Job Ref: 2658
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a talented OBIEE BI Developer to work for a initial 6 months contract with a fintech leading company in Ireland.
Your role is to strategically design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses.
your main Duties/Responsibilities will be:
- Design, code, test, and document BI systems, applications, and programs.
- Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
- Produce and implement ETL design guidelines to ensure a manageable ETL infrastructure for the BI system.
- Define, Implement, and Setup of, Physical, Logical (business), and Presentation objects in OBI
- Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change, and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
- To assist the BI Production Support Engineer to Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software where necessary;
- Performance-tune these applications as necessary.
It is important that you have:
- Knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling.
- Experience with relational databases, such as Oracle, MS SQL Server
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Direct work experience with Oracle OBIEE.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint et
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential in order to train and coach multiple business areas
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
If this is something that might be of your interest, don't hesitate to get in touch for more details.