Our client is big international, high quality medical device manufacturer with several offices across the United States and Europe. High quality manufacturing, employee's happiness and an excellent client relationship management are core to business.
We now have great opportunities for Norwegian Order Management Specialist for their Irish head quarter based in Limerick
We are looking for people with a passion for helping others as well as with a keen interest in the medical area.
Your responsibilities would include order management and client contact with hospitals and private practices.
- Receive customer orders and process through the company’s order entry system.
- Enter and close out queries using the company’s query management system.
- Input customer prices on the company’s order entry system and provide pricing information to customers/reps as required.
- Provide cross functional country support when needed.
- Process information and deal with follow-up queries on returns and complaints.
- Communicate emergency orders/requests to various manufacturing plants using standard procedures
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills with strong organisational abilities.
- Excellent computer and administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude and proven problem-solving skills.
Salary and Benefits:
24.500 Euro (gross) per year + excellent benefits
One month paid training is provided.
If you are motivated, looking for a new challenge as Norwegian Order Management Specialist in the medical manufacturing area and have a passion for helping people please click to apply.