Non Functional Test Lead
- Job Ref: 7124
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Non-Functional Test Lead
We are supporting our client in recruiting for a Non-Functional Test Lead for their growing Quality Engineering practice. The role is going to support growth within the Financial Services vertical of the business.
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience of working with AWS
- Exposure to, or have lead, Security and Operation Acceptance Testing
- Beneficial if have knowledge of, or experience in, Card and Payments; Authorisation process (Merchant, Acquiring, Payment Scheme, Issuer, Payer)
- Lead multiple phases of technical areas within a project and/or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments.
- Writes high quality scripts in a chosen tool and builds into a scenario to test defined non-functional use cases, co-ordinating schedules, work and resource plans, and leading the progress of all activities against overall plan.
- Co-ordinates the information gathering and reporting process, conducting research to define problems and preparing responses to anticipated questions.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements, reports on system quality and collects metrics on test cases.
- Produces test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
- Supports test management in developing project plans and tracking against key milestone dates.
- Develops a network to support and add value to client engagements including company, clients and external professional networks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- ISTQB Advanced
- Additional course or certification in Quality Engineering
- Certification in NFT Tools such HP QTP, Selenium, HP LR etc.