New Business Development Telesales Consultant
- Job Ref: 2418
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Business Development Telesales Consultant for IT Company
- Role: New Business Development Telesales Consultant
- Location: London, UK
- Type Of Employment: Full-time
- Industry: IT and Services Company
- Function: Lead Generation & Qualification
Our client is an IT services partner and provider for SME and Enterprise customers.
With offices in Dublin and London they do design, implement and manage IT infrastructure as a service. They have a partnerships and certifications enabling to use best technologies available: Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, NetApp, HP, IBM, Novell, Veeam.
Their team in London is growing and there is an exciting opportunity to join for a New Business Development Telesales Consultant. The candidate should have excellent telephone manner and a B2B experience generating prospective leads and making qualified appointments.
The successful candidate will work closely with the New Business Sales Team across the company; to generate prospective leads from cold, as well as from targeted company data generated from Company-led marketing campaigns.
The role would require working with databases as well.
So, what would you be expected to do on a daily basis?
- Make cold calls to generate warm leads for Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Build relationships and respond to potential queries from customers, escalating to BDM
- Create prospect lists, follow-up on direct / online marketing campaigns, and other marketing leads covering specific vertical or market segments
- Maintain the marketing database with correct and current data at all times.
- Real-time updating of the database
- Complete and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Meet/exceed productivity and activity targets
- Provide daily input to the UK BDM on new opportunities and current leads
- Keep up to date with current market knowledge concerning clients, competitors, business trends, new business developments, service rates and best practice
- Previous experience working within an IT Managed Services / Cloud Services Provider environment is ideal
- Fully understand and be able to skilfully deliver the key benefits of the different IT as a Service offerings, managing objections in a polite and professional manner
- Experience working in a target driven environment
- Ability to work on different campaigns with the ability to adjust easily
- Good rapport building skills
- Energetic, highly motivated
- Experienced and disciplined approach to CRM usage and database management
- Excellent oral communication skills, self-disciplined and well organised
- Microsoft Office skills
£30.000 - £40.000 DOE
Our client is based in a centric location in London, UK, close to Holborn Station.
You can start immediately once you went through the application procedure.
Thank you for your time considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and send through your CV! I am looking forward to talk to you.