Network Operations Engineer
- Job Ref: 5075
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Type: Permanent
My client is hiring an experienced NETWORK ENGINEER (AUTOMATION) with Juniper experience
You will be joining an exciting large scale, multiple-sites project to help in an ongoing management, configuration and operations of the network, working closely with our client teams in Europe and globally. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to help design a modern, software defined, fully programmable network infrastructure leveraging APIs and automation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will create cost effective solutions through activities within network, network security design, planning and deployment.
- You will configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing).
- You will maintain the environment at an operative state.
- You can contribute to continuous improvements in the organization.
- You will also provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- IT Processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- Understanding of different software operating systems
- System integration
- Experience of Juniper network and system administration with focus on Python scripting to configure and control IT infrastructure.
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of network transmission, switching/routing, MPLS and infrastructure nodes and tools, including O&M tools and applications (e.g. advanced troubleshooting)
- Juniper certifications highly preferred, Cisco certifications possible alternative
For over 15 years our clients, as diverse as Irish start-ups and Fortune 500 companies, has benefited from our unique consulting and technology capabilities.
Let's have a chat about this role!