Network Engineer Tier 2
- Job Ref: 2796
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My Client, large telecommunication company, have urgent requirement for a Network Engineer Tier 2 supporting the outsourced network for a large Financial Services Company. This role is part of a team responsible for the continuous operation and performance of the enterprise Contact Centre infrastructure. Mission critical technologies include Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity, CVP, Call Recording and Dialler. This position will ensure high quality service delivery through responsiveness to network problems, crisis management, Business initiated change, adherence to service levels and improvement initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of relevant work experience; Global Financial Services experience is strongly preferred.
This permanent role is based in West Dublin, offering competitive salary.
Required Competencies / Qualifications:
- Prior experience with a large enterprise voice and contact centre network.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Cisco IPT and Call Centre Technology including Cisco ICM/Unified CC Enterprise, Customer Voice Portal (CVP), Cisco Unified Intelligence Centre (CUIC), Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IP IVR), Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Dialler, Gateways, SIP & endpoints (phones)
- Experience in the administration and support of Cisco’s UC portfolio including but not limited to CUCM, CUIC, Unity, UCCE, VG, CUBE, CVP
- Working knowledge of Call recording, preferably Verint.
- Experience with IT Service Management such as Change, Incident and Problem Management. ITIL Certification a plus
- Well versed in crisis management, root cause analysis and operational readiness techniques.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Strong customer service orientation is a must.
- Good team player, willing to share knowledge with the team
- Good time management, organizational and communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-service oriented setting
- Support customer's requirements and lead team to offer 99.9% continuous service
- Administer and troubleshoot Unified Call Manager, Unity voicemail, ICM Call Center systems, IVR CVP, Verint Call recording , and supporting infrastructure, including CTI integration to switching platforms and diallers.
- Maintain and support Cisco’s IP Telephony and IPCC Contact Center Enterprise and all related Cisco IP telephony infrastructure
- Troubleshoot any voice/video related issues and perform root cause analysis.
- Create, Implement, and Support ICM and CVP call routing scripts and required reports
- Maintain documentation of the UC environment and operational procedures
Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for this role so you must have valid Visa to work in Ireland.