Network Engineer, CNNA Cert. (Permanent- Wexford)
- Job Ref: 4182
- Location: Wexford, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Location: Wexford, Ireland
Our client is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland focused on growing more by adding ambitious, talented people to the team and has an excellent opportunity for a Network Engineer.
What does this company you’ll work at do?
Our client designs, delivers and manages cloud-based IT and communication environments to create IT enabled businesses. Our clients value how we provide a secure, resilient IT infrastructure that increases productivity and facilitates a scalable business.
What will be some of your responsibilities?
- Advanced supporting of Client issues across the full range of implemented technologies
- Providing mentoring to more junior team members and assist them in their development through imparting knowledge and answering queries
- Maintaining a positive relationship with clients by ensuring that expectations are met or exceeded
What are some of the requirements for this roles?
- MUST HAVE: MCSA certification and CCNA certification a distinct advantage
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in similar role
- Having dealt with support calls escalated from level 1 and 2 engineers
- Preferably having experience working with ConnectWise PSA system
- Excellent technical knowledge of server hardware and Microsoft Server operating systems
- MCSA certification and CCNA certification a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (desktop and servers) and related applications (Exchange, RDS, SQL, AD, SCCM)
- Excellent knowledge of Hyper-V or competing virtualization platform
- Experience with Office 365 Migrations an advantage
If you want to know more, we can speak over the phone. PRESS APPLY BELOW and we will give you a call (almost) straight away.