- Job Ref: 3350
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a Network Infrastructure Engineer (Permanent role) to join the team of our client, a company leader in his sector based in Dublin City Centre.
In this role you will:
- Drive key IT Network projects
- Build highly available and highly reliable network infrastructure
- Provide guidance to the team for using best practices and enterprise level standards.
- Design and maintain the E-Commerce and ERP network infrastructure.
- Communicate and document project specifications, procedures, etc..
- Provide accurate effort-estimates for deliverables.
- Involved in hiring engineers and in growing the team.
You will need:
- Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with Cisco 28xx, 37xx, 38xx, 65xx, 73xx and 76xx series platforms
- Knowledge in Fortinet appliance solutions and F5 Networks load-balancers
- Experience deploying and maintaining wide area networks with emphasis on IPSec, VPN
- Deep understanding of TCP internals, especially across wide area networks
- Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills
- Experience in many of the following protocols and technologies: 802.2/3, 802.1d VLANs/STP, IPv4, TCP (internals & flow control), BGP, OSPF, HSRP/GLBP, PIMv2, IGMP, LDP, TACACS, IPSEC & VPNs, Netflow, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, Multicast, SAN, NAS, SMTP, DNS, Citrix.
- Experience of working with Data Centers environments
- Security awareness, experience in securing platforms
- The candidate should be innovative, creative, flexible and self-directed
- Capable to propose and implement all solutions to ameliorate and to secure the systems
- A strong customer focus is required
- Strong documentation and solution design skills
- Good English (spoken and written)
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply bellow or be in contact with us.