.Net Software Engineer - Isle of Man
- Job Ref: 5489
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
I have an opportunity with my client, a large financial institution, for a .Net Software Developer to join their growing team in Isle of Man.
Some details about the project:
You will be part of transformation and the future growth of the business within the Information Services function, that will simplify the IT architecture by removing legacy systems and deliver new solutions providing market-leading services for colleagues, customers and advisers.
This is what you are going to do:
- Build reusable, well-documented, extensible code including unit tests
- Participate in technical design and review
- Build components to integrate with existing applications
- Develop Black Box services/libraries (reusable pieces)
- Facilitate automated testing, integration and deployment (TDD, CI and CD)
- Participate in Agile ceremonies; Sprint Planning, Regular Scrum, Show and Tell, Sprint Reviews and
- Contribute to the Scrum Artifacts by keeping the Product and Sprint backlog up to date.
And this is what is expected of you:
- Have significant experience building bespoke applications with emphasis on Azure PaaS, DevOps, .NET Core, RESTful Web API, C# (Win-Forms, Asp.NET), GIT and CI/CD, T-SQL.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented (OO) Programming, SOLID Principles and Design Patterns
- Expert practitioner of TDD, agile development
If this is of interest to you do not hesitate to get in touch for more details!
*Only candidates eligible to work in this location are considered for this role!