.Net Full Stack Developer - attractive benefits package
- Job Ref: 5197
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My client, a leader in the insurance / financial sector worldwide is looking for a .Net Full Stack Developer to join their software development team in the Dublin City Centre area.
Would you like to know some details about this role?
You will be supporting my client in a transition project and working closely with Software Practice Leads, Architecture and Product Management to deliver against projects that support the digital and business strategy.
Your Main Responsibilities in this position will be:
- Creating quality code
- Writing and maintaining unit tests
- Understanding the requirements of the business.
- Learn new technologies, make suggestions for design and implementation improvements
- Maintain technical documentation and participate in the knowledge transfers
And is essential that you have:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification with minimum of 3 years C# / .NET development experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of .NET Framework application stack including
- Application development with Microsoft .NET Core
- .NET Web Services / Web API
- SQL Server / Entity Framework
- Understanding of software development standards, design patterns, and best practices
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
Does this sound like something you are looking to get in? Contact me for more details and I will be happy to give you all the information you need and why not with help in updating your CV :)