.Net Developer - great benefits package
- Job Ref: 5331
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We have a number of .Net Developer positions with my client a leader in Irish financial market.
Some details about the role:
As a Developer you will conduct development work to deliver IT solutions that meet the business needs and support the core development technologies C# .NET and SQL Server. You will also get the chance to work with newly adopted technologies including Angular, Microsoft Dynamic CRM, and Power BI.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- coding, testing, ensuring project tasks, including the production and support of typical Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Project Management Process (PMP) deliverables are delivered in a quality manner
- Follow all SDLC standards and practices throughout the project
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement at both delivery and project level,
- On occasion, take on the role of Senior Developer/Lead on projects of an appropriate scale and complexity in order to meet business project demand;
- Liaise with the Business and other IMTD stakeholders
And is important that you have:
- Highly effective/Advanced Software development skills using the Microsoft toolset (particularly C# or VB.Net);
- Previous experience of developing Dynamics CRM solutions would be beneficial;
- Strong knowledge of data modelling and database technologies, with excellent SQL knowledge (preferably Microsoft SQL Server);
- Typically, 3 years+ experience in a structured software development environment with experience of industry including waterfall, agile and iterative;
- Solid experience of developing n-tier multi-user systems;
- Degree (level 8 on NFQ) in IT, MIS, Engineering or other relevant IT degrees;
- Basic projects planning & management;
- Effective Software Delivery Lifecycle Management with a good understanding of other disciplines in the SDLC including analysis, architecture, design, quality assurance, infrastructure and service;
- Effective Relationship Management; communications & reporting;
- Problem solving skills with ability to break complex problems down to their component parts;
- Strong analytical thinking and information seeking skills.
If this is of interest to you get in touch for more details!