.Net Developer (Freelance)
- Job Ref: 3136
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Contract
Overview.Net Developer (Freelance)
About the Company
Would you like to join an international company who recently opened a digital hub in Madrid?
We are looking for talented Freelance .NET Developers to join the new digital team. In this role you will work with our development and product team to develop, modify and support our applications, website and user interfaces across all channels.
As part of this team, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in our new and exciting digital hub tasked with transforming the digital experience of our costumers with an ambitious road map to become digital leaders and innovators.
If you are motivated and enjoy a challenge and want to participate in a fast paced agile development team,
- Develop high quality, well-factored code across the full stack following Test Driven Development
- Write integration and UI automation tests
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, disparate user groups / development teams to help gather requirements.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system issues when required
- Object Orientation and Design Patterns
- Experience with TDD (test driven development).
- Agile knowledge
- Fluent in English
- DDD (Domain Driven Design) or Microservices
- Azure experience
- NServiceBus, RabbitMq
- SQL Server
- NHibernate or Entity Framework
- XAML experience
Bachelor's degree in Software, Engineering, Networking or a related field.